Monday, July 19, 2021

 So it's been a while since I've posted anything here.  It isn't that I died or stopped developing software.  It's that I'm in a radically different field of development and have prettymuch left web development behind for the time being.  

Now I'm working in Artificial Intelligence and robotics.  That is exactly as cool, and as terrifying, as it sounds.

I haven't posted lately because much of what I've been doing over the last few years has either had very little relevance to development in general or it was proprietary stuff that I couldn't share publicly even if there was some use in doing so.  

In my current position though, I get to work with lots of open source and/or non proprietary software as well, and I'll try to share what I learn as I learn it, as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment