Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And so it begins...

For the first few years of my time as a Web Developer I lived in the world of .NET. C# was my main language and still my favorite language to program in to date. I originally learned to program in Java during my time as a Computer Science major at the University of Maryland. These days I'm in Java again and have had several crash courses in new technologies in the last few months.

The purpose of this blog is to take what I'm working on as I tailor the information and technologies for the environment and procedures I'm using now, and share my findings with the world. I'll be using a great deal of detail since not everybody who goes searching for this information will necessarily be a guru. I know when I'm researching a new technology my greatest frustration is articles written with the assumption that you're already familiar enough with it that they can skip a lot of detail. This blog will be my remedy for that.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment